Tuesday 14 December 2010

Dreaming of...


By now you must have heard tons and tons of Christmas songs and carols. The one that's in my head now is: I'm dreaming of White Christmas. According to the forecast it seems like there is really going to be White Christmas in London this year, but because England is not ready for that sort of weather, I'm dreaming of SUMMER! Especially since spotting this rather fabulous dress at net-a-porter's new arrivals. They've got already plenty of summer pieces, including swimwear, and judging by the lot, it's promising to be a glamorous summer. I totally covet this number by Dolce and Gabanna. It's what summer dress should look and feel like - airy with great print. I can't wait for the warmer months and start shedding layers and hopefully slip into something like this number.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.