Wednesday 8 December 2010

Red alert

Red is a definite Christmas colour. How many Christmas trees are decorated with red and gold baubles? And although it may not be very original, it is my favourite combination. When I recieved my regular e-mail from outnet.com this morning about red fashion with special discount, I felt excited. Tis the season to wear red! And I wasn't dissapointed. In their selection are many items to lust after. I picked my top five, that will see you through the upcoming season and beyond. So why not treat yourself and be merry. By the way their gorgeous lingerie selection will not only make you feel very sexy, but if you let somone unwrap you, they'll be surely love it as well. See the ultimate selection here.
Have a stylish day.
Amazing blazer by Donna Karan

dress by Jonathan Saunders

shift dress by Valentino

sequin skirt by Chloe, perfect way to sparkle this Christmas

gorgeous lingerie by La Perla, matching briefs available

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.