Wednesday 5 January 2011

Jewelled Wednesday by Aurelie Bidermann

Happy New Year everyone. I hope you enjoyed your New Year's Eve celebrations, wore your most fabulous outfits and entered 2011 with style. Sorry I haven't been able to post until today due to various reasons, but I'm glad to be back. I've got loads of new exciting features for this year and I hope you will enjoy them all and continue reading my style file. Make sure you keep up with what's going on on my twitter and also my facebook page.
My first new feature is dedicated to jewellery. If you've been reading my blog regularly, you must know that I am a BIG fan of jewellery. So I decided to give it a regular post. It's going to be called Jewelled Wednesday and as the name suggest you can expect it every Wednesday. And I'm going to start with wonderful pieces by Aurelie Bidermann. I've discovered work by this talented french designer online at Mytheresa.com and it caught my eye straight away. Beautiful selection in gold and silver tones, they will add interesting touch to any outfit. My favourite is the snake ring, but all the pieces are very pretty. You can check and shop the whole collection here.
Have a stylish day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.