Sunday 20 February 2011

London Fashion Week day 3

I can't believe it's the day three already! Unfortunately I'm going to miss it today as I have other commitments, but I'll check all the pictures later on style.com. I especially can't wait to see what Emma Hill has in store for us at Mulberry - my favourite brand for handbags, also showing today are Matthew Williamson and Temperley London, two exciting designers not to be missed.
Looking back at the last two days, shows I really liked so far are by Danielle Scutt (lots of velvet, lovely dresses, great detailing) and Felder Felder (amazing silhouettes), but my favourite ( I know it may seem early after two days) is by Sass and Bide. I love the fact that they continue with the spring colour blocking trend, introducing a selection of hues and some bold prints. The whole collection is anything but boring and the colour palette is just striking. Especially loving the accessories, which I to die for. I must have a Sass and Bide bag and raspberry shoeboots. Who is your fav so far?
Have a stylish day.
Danielle Scutt AW 11
Danielle Scutt FW 11

Felder Felder AW 11
Felder Felder AW 11

Sass and Bide AW 11













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.