Saturday 26 February 2011

Party feet - something for everyone

I am very excited about today's party feet post. Not only both pairs of shoes I picked are pink, they are at two opposite price ranges, meaning something for every budget. The pictures is taken from this week's issue of Grazia, dedicated to shoes. I want so many of them! But these are both very me.
The raffia wedges from New look are buy of the week, because you can't get better for £29.99! I love wedges and these are perfect to add colour to any outfit, will be comfortable and look really cool.
The patent pink Lanvin are to die for. I've recently got a new obsession with block heel and this pair, despite the height, looks comfy. I want! No wonder they say it's front row favorite. They will instantly update any outfit. I'm going to start saving now..
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.