Tuesday 15 February 2011

Victoria Beckham at NYFW

As you probably know, the New York Fashion Week is in the full swing and with it started a whole fashion month with London Fashion Week kicking off this Friday (can't wait to attend and report!) and Milan and Paris after. It's all very exciting for different reasons. There are always particual collection we can't wait to see and for me one of them this season was by Victoria Beckham. After few successful seasons already under her belt I'm still not sure what to make about this whole thing her turning designer. But I have to say, this is my favourite collection of hers so far. Some of the previous ones were very dressy and although it still consists mainly of dresses and skirts, it's full of really cool and wearable pieces for every day. Love the simplicity of it all, but with interesting details like belt or irregular shape or draping. Easy chic! The colour palette satisfies various tastes as well, with red, yellow and khaki green amongst it. Victoria said she designed the collection before she found out she was pregnant and now can't wait to wear it. I'm not surprised. I'd love to wear it too.
Well done VB, you are definitely a designer to watch.
Have a stylish day.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.