Wednesday 16 March 2011

Jewelled Wednesday - Rachel Zoe for QVC

It's no secret I'm a big fan of Rachel Zoe. I was excited when she came up with a collection of jewellery for QVC. She's got such a great style, it was guaranteed to be a hit. And the pieces are great. Plus for AW 11 she is coming up with her own brand line of clothing as well, which will be available in selected stores. How exciting. Today I'm bringing you my top pick of her rings, necklaces and earrings, but do check QVC.com for more as there is loads and it's all looking great (you wouldn't expect anything less from Rachel) and when you're there have a look at the handbags too. I promise you'll love it all.
Have a stylish day.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.