Friday 1 April 2011

Get pampered with Tom Ford

By now, you may know how much I love Tom Ford. So you can imagine how excited I'm about this post. The master of everything he does, turned his magic powers to spa products. Described as "Holiday in your bathroom," you can expect something lovely for your skin. Plus with Ford behind it, luxurious seems to perfect word to describe it. I can't wait to test it and bet it's going to be on my list of products I can't live without. Love the sexy advert (you wouldn't expect anything less) and the packaging (again expected). Seems like this man can do no wrong. The spa range is sold exclusively at Selfridges and you can buy it online at selfridges website. I think this is a wonderful way to spoil your mum this Mothers day.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.