Friday 1 April 2011

Bloggers talk

Yesterday I had the great opportunity to attend a bloggers talk organized by Fashion Business Club featuring Sasha Wilkins (Liberty London Girl) and Navaz Batliwalla (Disneyrollergirl). They were talking about blogging and what a phenomenon it has become. The main subjects were relationships between bloggers and brands/PR and the ways to benefit from these. It was really interesting to see what an important tool in marketing blogs have become. I learn lots of new important stuff and am really glad I could have attended. Thanks to FBC for bringing us such important events and also for inviting me. The official photos were taken by Michelle Bobb-Parris.
If you haven't heard of Sasha or Navaz, make sure you check out their blogs ASAP.
Liberty London Girl
Disneyrollergirl
Have a stylish day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.