Saturday 9 April 2011

Party feet - block heels round 2

I told you recently about my new obsession with block heeled shoes. Well I couldn't help but bring you round two of block heeled beauties from net-a-porter. I've already bought a couple and let me tell you, they are the most comfortable! Plus they look really cool. They go well with wide leg trousers for the 70s vibe or with shorter length skirts for added glamour. The possibilities are endless.
How cool are the yellow Charlotte Olympia - great way to add colour to your wardrobe. The Marc Jacobs pair is very sexy, with the snake round your ankles. Animal print is timeless, great versions by Alaia and Michael Kors. Which is your favorite?
Have a stylish day.
Alaia

Charlotte Olympia

Marc Jacobs

Michael Kors

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.