Thursday 28 April 2011

Stylish homes - by Swarowski

Happy to be back, after some time off spent on holiday in Czech Republic, getting spoilt by ma parents. I had a very relaxing time and now I'm ready for loads of action. I've discovered few new designers that I will tell you about in the upcoming weeks and I'm also happy to announce my regular monthly blog for Loved Boutique, starting next month. More info about that soon.
But today is Thursday (may feel like Friday as bank holiday tomorrow thanks to certain royal wedding), meaning Stylish home post.
Swarovski is probably mostly known for their jewellery and various fashion collaborations, but did you know they do wallpaper as well? And it's not any plain old wallpaper, this one is covered in Swarovski crystals. There are eleven styles to chose from, so you can get really creative when decorating your home. How about using different styles for different rooms? I like the idea of just one main wall covered in wall paper and the rest painted in one complementing colour. What do you think? Available at
Swarovski-elements.com
Have a stylish day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.