Monday 9 May 2011

New arm candy

It doesn't happen very often that I get excited about a new line of handbags. I've got few favourite signature styles that I like and tend to stick to. But as soon as I saw the new addition to Mulberry family - Taylor - I fell in love. It's perfect in every way. The shape resembles a doctor type bag, which is going to be massive next season! and it comes in three sizes. Mini, regular or oversized, something for every occasion. Mulberry has been doing really well in recent years and Emma Hill has done wonders for the brand. This is a further proof of her design talent. I predict long waiting lists for this arm candy. At the moment coming in four colours: black, dove grey, green and tan, the question is: which one to go for? Which do you like the most?
Also I want to point out  their new book release, celebrating 40 years in business. Coffe table book I need to have!
Have a stylish day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.