Friday 15 April 2011

Swimwear season 5

I can't believe it's Friday already and part five of my swimwear feature! I hope you've had a good week so far and are excited for the weekend. Have you booked your holiday yet? Started buying your summer wardrobe? I can't wait to get away to the beach and also very excited about my 10 day holiday to the Czech Republic, leaving on Monday to visit my parents over Easter. Even though I'm already stressing out about putting on weight, because my mummy likes to feed me up. Not a good thing when planning a swimwear purchase...
So the selection is not getting any easier with all the wonderful treats online and in stores. But remember you should always pack at least two pairs of bikinis so I'm here with more temptation, this time from H&M. The good news is, with prices starting £7.99 for bottoms, you can afford quite a few bits and wear a different style every day. So have you chosen yet? Let me know.
Have a stylish day.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.