Monday 11 April 2011

Swimwear season part 1

How is the time flying! We're nearly in the middle of April already and it's time to start planning your summer holiday, if you haven't already. And with a summer holiday comes a new summer wardrobe. All this week I'm going to bring my picks of stylish swimwear for every budget and also some beach cover ups.  I suggest be bold and playful, because if you can't be at the beach when can you? There is some amazing stuff out there and it's very hard to pick.This is in no way going to make it easier for you, because you'll probably want it all just like me. Starting with one of my fave online shops Net-a-porter. The selection is very impressive and whatever you're looking for they have it. I tried to choose only few pieces, but it was a tough decision. What swimwear do you like the best?
Have a stylish day.
by Marlene Birger

Diane Von Furstenberg

Etro

Missoni Mare

Melissa Odabash

Shimmi

Zimmermann

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.