Friday 8 July 2011

Grab a bargain at Outnet

A good jacket is a basic every wardrobe needs. Actually every wardrobe needs more than one good jacket I think. That's why I'm very excited about this weekend's shop in at Outnet. Every Friday they pick out certain already heavily discounted items and reduce them even more for 72 hours. But you have to be quick because at these prices everything sells out fast. I'm a big fan of Outnet and bought many items there already. It's like it's the sales every day over there. Bargain hunter's paradise. But back to jackets. Stylish cover up for whenever it gets chilly is a must and I've picked my top five but check them all here. Whether it's a leather option or chic blazer they have it all. Which is your favourite? Let me know if you manage to snap some up.
Have a stylish day.

Helmut Lang

LOT78

Matthew Williamson

Sara Berman

Twnty8Twelve by S. Miller

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.