Saturday 9 July 2011

Party feet - the sale edit

The sales are in full swing with further reductions at many places. Temptation central! There is no better time to expand your shoe collection with some designer gems, whilst saving some money too. That's why I dedicated today's Party feet post to sales. I've picked my favorites from net-a-porter but there were many more I liked. I felt like a child in a candy shop. Here's the full selection. Remember the Lanvin heels I wrote about before? Now they've been reduced I had to include them. Which do you like the most? Let me know if you manage to score some.
Have a stylish day.
Camilla Skovgaard

Christian Louboutin

Lanvin

Lanvin

Miu Miu

Christopher Kane

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.