Wednesday 6 July 2011

Masters of Style at Somerset House


As promised last week, I am reporting from the latest exhibition at Somerset House. Masters of Style is a collection of images of world famous Italian fashion brands, looking at their history through past campaigns, editorials etc. For each designer there is a screen showing their AW fashion show, so if you haven't seen the images yet, you can check out what's arriving into the stores about now and in upcoming weeks.
Each image has a little comment from the designers or Colin McDowell, who curated the exhibition. One photo looks better than the other. It gives you a great insight into the brand's history and philosophy. It's so inspiring and well presented. I absolutely loved it! You get a little booklet too, which has a lot of information and is nice addition to my fashion books collection.
Although photography is not allowed, I managed to  sneakily take few pics with my iPhone to give you an idea what to expect. If you get a chance, go check it out as it really is good.
Have a stylish day.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.