Saturday 13 August 2011

Party feet - by Alexander McQueen

The summer hasn't even properly started yet, but it's already mid August and it's time to start thinking about your autumn/winter wardrobe. The fashion month is just round the corner and all the highly anticipated Septmber issues have been released giving you a good guide in what to buy. For me the top of my list are the fluoro beauties by Alexander McQueen. I'm known as Miss Pink and my day wouldn't feel right if I didn't wear anything pink. Be it my YSL jewellery, or selection of handbags, pink plays important part in my wardrobe. These booties are a great way to give a new lease of life to any old LBD and inject a colour to any outfit. I simply must have them! Available now at net-a-porter.com.
What's on top of your list? Let me know.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.