Friday 12 August 2011

Kristen Stewart for W magazine

I have to admit I was never a big fan of Kristen Stewart. Don't get me wrong, she's a pretty girl, but she never smiled and simply just didn't impress me in any way. That is until Edward Enninful took over W magazine and decided to put Kristen on his first (September!) cover. I was mesmerized straight away! And then I saw the rest of the editorial, shot by Mert and Marcus and loved it all. I wasn't a regular reader of W mag either, but definitely want to get my hands on this copy and might reconsider. Well done to the whole team behind the shoot and congrats Edward on your first, very successful issue. I predict more gems to come.
What do you think of these photos? And which is your fave? I can't decide between the cover and the third image. Let me know.
Have a stylish day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.