Tuesday 23 August 2011

Product I can't live without

I've discovered another product that's already made a massive change to my life (hair). From using straightening irons and colouring my hair (don't we all) my hair is quite damaged and very dry. I always use hydrating masks and leave in conditioners but the one I was using has been discontinued. Luckily my stylist at Tony&Guy has recommended Elixir K Ultime by Kerastase and I'm hooked already. Not only it gives my hair amazing texture, it tames it and smells divine too! I can see a big difference after I use it. You can put it into both wet and dry hair and it's a simple way how to refresh it. Can you tell how much I love it?
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.