Monday 22 August 2011

Michaela Kocianova for Vogue Italia

I'm very excited to announce that I'll be a regular blogger for Czech Elle. Those who follow me on twitter probably know about this already, but I wanted to share this news with you here as well. I'll post the link when it's all ready.
To celebrate I'm bringing you another editorial featuring Czech model, this time gorgeous Michaela Kocianova by Greg Kadel for Vogue Italia. Doesn't she look stunning! I promise to show you some editorials from Elle CZ soon as well - it only seems appropriate. I'm going to Prague soon some I'll stock up on Czech magazines. It's my pre fashion week trip to relax with the family and get pampered for a fraction of UK prices. Can't wait!
Have a stylish day.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.