Sunday 18 September 2011

Julien Macdonald

Another show in my top three from London Fashion Week day 1 and 2 is by Jullien Macdonald. Normally his designs are more of an eveningwear but this collection is somewhat simplified and there's lot of great day wear ( although the fabulous evening dresses his known for are still there). I love the colour palette of muted greys and yellow (told you it was a BIG trend), also the traditional black and white and nice shade of blue. The intericate embroidery and detailing are just stunning. There have been loads of dropped waists around, but I prefer his defined structures. I need/want one of his belts. The red lip is perfect finishing touch and so chic! Are you loving it as much as I do?
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.