Sunday 18 September 2011

London Fashion Week - Basso and Brooke

It's day 3 of London Fashion Week and we've seen some great shows already. My top three so far are by Basso and Brooke, John Rocha and Julien Macdonald. The competition is tough as London is known for its talent and it's really showing. I've discovered loads of new great designers but more about them later.
The strongest trend that has been emerging is prints. Prints have been around for a while and are here to stay. My favourite version is by Basso and Brooke. Their collection is vibrant, lively and maybe slightly bonkers but maybe that's why I LOVE it so much! Above are my fave looks, but do check the rest of the collection at Style.com. Full of easy to wear dresses and tunics that make effortless dressing so easy. Just put one on and you're done. Not much more necessary. Can SS 12 come any faster?
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.