Saturday 17 September 2011

Party feet by Michael Lewis

Today is my first day here at Somerset House and I've already (unsurprisingly) fallen in love with a shoe collection by Michael Lewis. I discovered him here last season and was smitten by his sexy designs. The highest of heels are only for the brave, but so worth it. The SS 12 collection contains lots of black, gold and hot pink (my favourites) and all come with his signature platform that adds to the height. The designer, who also works for Versace, is stocked all over the world, in London you can find his shoes in Harvey Nichols and Dover Street Market. If you're looking for a footwear that will turn heads, I suggest you check him out.
Have a stylish day.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.