Saturday 3 September 2011

Party feet - by Alexander Wang

I am very excited for tuesday, because one of my favourite New York's designers Alexander Wang is having a big sale at the Outnet. The master of effortless chic is loved by many and it's not surprising. Outnet always have amazing stuff on their site, so I can imagine there will be some amazing bargains to be had. I thought it would be a good way to look at some shoes they've got at the moment by Wang for those who don't want to wait any longer. However make sure you'll check the sale anyway as I'll bet it's going to be rather good. I am a big fan of Outnet and check it regularly, because you can find some real treasures there. And not just shoes. So check it out if you haven't yet and good luck on Tuesday. Let me know if you manage to snap something.
Have a stylish day.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.