Sunday 4 September 2011

Vintage Sunday - Dior at Vogue

The name on everyone's lips for quite a while now has been Dior. With no official announcement made yet about the next creative director, there have been countless of speculations. The latest, Marc Jacobs, seems close to the truth, especially after the news that Louis Vuitton is planning a retrospective exhibition about Jacobs' era at the French house. Seems like a nice leaving present.. If the rumours are true remains to be seen.
For me I loved Galliano at Dior and thought he was perfect for the label and as much as I like Jacobs, can't imagine him there. But what do I know? It may work out amazingly.
For a Vintage Sunday, I am bringing the original Christian Dior creation in Vogue 1952. Isn't it beautiful? Enjoy.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.