Thursday 1 September 2011

Stylish homes - Missoni for Target

I can't believe it's September already! The fashion month is here and it's filled with exciting events. In exactly one week the highly anticipated Vogue's Fashion's Night Out is taking place at various cities across the world. I am gutted to be on holiday (didn't plan this well) so will miss great parties and events in London. If you're attending, don't forget to tell me all about it! The good news is there will be special offers and incentives online as well, so I can participate at least that way.
The great news for New Yorkers is that Target is opening a special pop-up shop just for the night, selling THE Missoni collection everyone can't get their hands on, a week before its official release. Jealous? Me?
I am swooning over the pieces and at very low prices, I bet all Americans will go crazy for it (I know I would!).
Here's my selection for stylish living. I'm especially loving the luggage pieces, candles and pillows but the rest is just as amazing and of course the clothes are too. If you manage to snap something, do share your buys.
Have a stylish day.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.