Saturday 24 September 2011

Party feet - by Lara Bohinc

Just because it's the fashion month, doesn't mean I should be skipping my regular features (ok I missed a few and I feel bad). But it's Saturday and that calls for Party feet post. I've noticed some amazing footwear on the SS 12 runways and can't wait to get my hands on some proper pictures and share it with you. I've been trying hard not to shop but I can never resist a look on outnet.com. If you read me regularly, you would know I always go on about them. They've added some new designers and this week I simply could not write about anyone else other than Lara Bohinc, as she's one of them. I love her designs. Her jewellery is lovely and shoes even better. Just look at my selection below, but if you want to see them all, click here. And that's not all. Not only are all outnet's items heavily reduced, this weekend they are having special promotion with further 20% off! Result. But hurry. At these prices nothing will last long.
Have a stylish day.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.