Sunday 25 September 2011

Pucci SS 12 at MFW


Even though Isabeli Fontana's look wasn't the first or the last on the catwalk, I decided to put it separately, on the top, because it just felt right. I am a big fan of her and she looks stunning in that dress.
I read a review about this Emilio Pucci collection that was suggesting a strong copy of Dolce and Gabbana from the 90s and it reminded me a bit of Tom Ford at Gucci era (especially those cross necklaces). And so what if Peter Dundas maybe got inspired by both of them. Fashion is repeating itself, designers look into history and reinvent things. I certainly wouldn't want to critisize, as I LOVED the collection. Every look. Yes some of it was very provocative, but that's just for a show. Fashion is fun and frivolous and you can't take it too seriously. You've got the choice of what to wear every day and next year I'd like to wear some Pucci.
I want to release my inner bohemian and live in flowing maxi dresses and skirts. I want to dig out my cross necklace or if I'm lucky get a new one designed by Dundas. I want to wear miny sparkly dresses for crazy nights out and get sophisticated in a sexy suit (maybe with a tank top too). I think I even want to show my tummy (they are officially in!). Yes I want to be a Pucci girl.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.