Wednesday 31 August 2011

Jewelled Wednesday - by Zara Simon

Zara Simon is 31 and lives between London and Ibiza. She studied Jewellery Design at Central St Martins College and straight after got an internship with Stephen Webster. Zara began her jewellery label 4 years ago and counts celebrities such as Thandie Newton, Amber Le Bon, Poppy Delvigne, Jacquetta Wheeler and Lily Donaldson among the fans of her beautiful designs.
6 collections later, Zara is doing better and better. She's collaborated with Felder Felder for last two seasons and the pairing seems to be a match made in heaven. Availabe to buy in UK and Ibiza now, but I expect more counties to be added soon.
I love her intricate designs and interesting details. I sometimes find it difficult to find great gold toned jewelry as it can be all too samey on the high street and some designer stuff is way too expensive. This fits the bill perfectly. I'm definitely planning to buy few pieces for my jewelry collection. I'm especially coveting the pendants and statement rings.
Have a stylish day.









Zara Simon X Felder Felder

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.