Wednesday 21 September 2011

Trends from LFW

There were too many shows to cover at LFW, and one was better than the other one. I picked few that I think really needed to be mentioned and over the following months will review some more that I liked. For now I'm going to wrap up LFW and concentrate on great Italian fashion ( Milan Fashion Week has started today with Gucci show at 3pm, which I'm dying to watch on live stream (thanks heavens for them)).
But before I do that I want to point out few trends from the past week that I liked and expect we see a lot of next season. London is a lot about prints, we have people like Mary Katranzou and Peter Pilotto playing around with digital prints and Pilotto's take on volume caught my attention too.
I'm a sucker for animal prints and the python version by Mr. Henry Holland was awesome. Antonio Berardi's show was breathtaking and will definitely get back to it, but for now look at those jewelled pants. I need a pair in my life!
And Holly Fulton definitely can't be forgotten. I love her playful take on fashion and her cheerful clothing.
And of course there's so much more. But for now that's all and don't forget to let me know what shows you loved the most.
Have a stylish day.
python print at House of Holland
Embellished pants at Antonio Berardi
Volume and prints at Peter Pilotto
Cheerful clothing at Holly Fulton

(Photo: Style.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.