Tuesday 4 October 2011

A short story

Versace

It was during Milan Fashion Week whilst watching the Versace show live stream, that I first decided I need to get myself a pair of shorts. They have become such a wardrobe staple, there's really no excuse not to one at least a pair. And with the fact that the possibilities are endless when it comes to shorts, I was hooked. They are so easy to dress up or down according to your needs, they are really a no-brainer.
So I started paying more attention to shorts during Paris Fashion Week, to check out the cool Parisian options. You can go for totally casual look as seen at Dsquared2 or Isabel Marant, smart casual with Dries Van Noten (the printed ones are a must have), I absolutely love the Chloe way and Givenchy version seems more luxurious, perfect for nights out. And if you're brave enough why not pick futuristic hot pants ala Balenciaga. Love the idea of shorts? Well there's plenty more options so I'm sure there is something for everyone. Let me know your favourite type.
Have a stylish day.
Dsquared2

Isabel Marant
Dries Van Noten
Balenciaga
Chloe
Givenchy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.