Monday 3 October 2011

Giambattista Valli SS 12

Not long now till the end of Paris Fashion Week and the whole fashion month. It's been fun watching all the shows and making my wish list for next year. So many great looks to choose from! Giambattista Valli is someone who never disappoints and season after season designs beautiful clothes. Today was no different. I've picked few of the lovely looks, but couldn't help and concentrate on the accessories. The minute I saw the handful of bangles I could barely think about anything else. I know I need to get myself at least one. They all look absolutely amazing and I'd struggle to pick my favourite. I'm also beyond excited that the arm bracelet is back. I've been dying to own few, but they're so hard to come by. Hopefully there will be a nice selection next year.
Also what about the shoes?! Gorgeous like everything Valli. I love all the animal references and prints as it just looks so fabulous. Great collection. What do you think?
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.