Saturday 29 October 2011

Party feet - by Zara

Yesterday I wrote about my trip to Zara and about my purchases there and today I'm going to add to it with a pair of shoes. They are definitely party worthy so I had to include them in today's Party feet post. I am obsessed at the moment with this kind of cigarette heel. It looks so elegant yet sexy and very modern. I like how it gives these otherwise quite simple black shoes that special something. I can tell you now I'm going to be way too tall in them but oh well, I guess sometimes I just don't care. It was love at first side. They are suede which isn't the most practical, but it gives them luxurious feel plus suede is very big right now. I like this kind of pointy toe, I prefer it to round one. The shoe-boot shape is great great, meaning they will fit into any season well. And did I mention they're only £59.99? Result!
Have a stylish day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.