Wednesday 23 November 2011

Jewellled Wednesday by Coach

Yesterday I had a great pleasure to attend launch of Emily's from Fashion Foie Gras launch for a bag she helped to design with Coach, but more about that later. For now let's concentrate on the jewels. Coach are a well known American brand with rich history, making high quality leather bags and other goods. I have to admit I didn't know much about their jewellery line, but it's definitely worth checking out. They've recently opened a new UK store on London's Bond Street, where the said event took place, and I managed to snap some pictures of the goods. I was swooning over the amazing cuffs, rings and I especially loved the necklaces. I'll be going back! They are perfect pieces that may be nice Christmas present or just a treat for yourself. If you're in that area (or Westfield where they have another store), make sure you pop in and check it out. You'll like what you find.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.