Friday 10 February 2012

Outfit inspiration - neon

This is an outfit I planned to wear to London fashion week. I started with the pink dress from ASOS that has a great neon shade, therefore is perfect to give a nod to the trend. However when I received it, the dress was too short for me and didn't fit properly :( Also the Zara pumps were too small (as I said this happens a lot - big feet), so I had to return both. But I like the outfit and wanted to share it with you anyway. I would of course accessorise it with my beloved YSL Arty ring and this YSL bracelet, which I haven't bought yet, but planning to later this month.
When you're wearing a statement dress, keep the rest simple. Would you wear this?
Shop: Zara ASOS YSL
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.