Saturday 11 February 2012

Party feet - Jason Wu AW 12

I can't believe the fashion month is upon us again. Where has the time gone? I am obviously very excited and as much as I would love to attend all fashion weeks, I can't, but always make sure I watch some live streams and catch up on all the photos on style.com.
My favourite show from yesterday is without a doubt Jason Wu. The whole collection had a strong military influence, which I'm not normally a fan of, but it was done in such a chic way, that I loved every single outfit. It was very sexy and sophisticated. I loved all the high-waisted skirts, fur and embroidery. There were Asian prints and colour palette of mostly black, khaki, red and fuchsia.
I also loved the studded shoes and sandals and printed pumps. That's why I decided to use his show as part of Party feet post.
What do you think of the collection? Which was your favourite so far?
Have a stylish day.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.