Tuesday 13 March 2012

Greek designers in London

Contemporary Greek designers like Mary Katrantzou, Marios Schwab and Sophia Kokosalaki have been growing in popularity not only in London, where they show their collections, but worldwide. It is therefore no surprise that there's an exhibition celebrating their work, alongside other more established Greek designers.    
As I mentioned on Monday, Marios Schwab's exhibition was one of my favourite at London Fashion Week and I am also a big fan of the other two, so I can't wait to visit this free exhibit later this week at the Hellenic Centre. I will try to tweet some pictures and also will write a report after for those who can't attend. Are you going?
Have a stylish day.

1 comment:

  1. I love this collection <3
    You can see the Greek ethnicity showing through here,
    i'v followed you follow back?xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.