Saturday 17 March 2012

Party feet by Mulberry


So good to be back to blogging. Last few days have been very hectic and I've abandoned my blog slightly, which I never want to do, but sometimes kind of have to. Anyway good to be back to it and with a post that is very special to me, because I've discovered my dream shoe - literally! Really it's so perfect I can't believe it. I've been looking for the pair that ticks all the right boxes for a while. Being tall I wanted something not so high, but it's harder to find. I wanted a pair that I can wear for many different occassions - for a day with jeans, but also when I want to dress up a bit. Something that'll be comfy but pretty. Well these beauties by Mulberry are all that and more. Obviously I love the gorgeous shade of fuchsia, that is so me. These shoes just scream my name. I am not into anything too girly (despite my love of pink) and normally don't wear bows and frills and things like that, but in this case I even like the bow. I think the fact that is a strong colour makes the shoes very feminine but sexy. It was love at first sight when I discovered them at the Selfridges website. My favourite is the kitten heel version and you can buy them here. They also come as flats and higher heel so there is the perfect pair for everyone. Yes even for people who don't like pink, because there is also black and nude version. What does your perfect pair of shoes look like?
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.