Saturday 3 March 2012

Party feet by Camilla Skovgaard

This week filled with shoes continues, because it's Saturday and that means Party feet post. Danish born Camilla Skovgaard studied footwear design at Cordwainers and Royal College of art and her first collection was bought by Saks whilst she was still at University. Not a bad start. Since then she has recieved various awards for Best accessories designer and is now stocked in 33 countries across the globe.
Her AW 12 collection, as shown at LFW, is rather desirable. I like the fact that quite a few of the designs come in a form of stiletto and wedge making the collection perfect for all occasions. I can't say it enough how much I love wedges for running around. They are comfortable, yet still give you height and are much chicer option than flats. Below are few styles I'm loving for next season.
Have a stylish day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.