Friday 2 March 2012

Shoes, shoes, shoes

My week has been filled with shoes. Starting off with Monday and my trip to Selfridges (read it again here) and yesterday I attended a party to celebrate 2nd birthday of Upper Street Shoes. If you don't know Upper Street, I'd recommend you to check them out. It's a great company with lovely people behind it, where you can design your own bespoke pair of shoes. From flats, which have been recently introduced, to highest of platforms. They have incredible selection of fabrics, skins, colours, embelishment.. the possibilities are endless. If you're strugling to find a pair of shoes of your dreams, here's your chance to design it and have it made so perfectly, that they literally fit like a glove. Designing with Upper Street is quite addictive. You can just go on the site without ordering anything and try it yourself. It's so much fun.
And the party was fun too. We talked about shoes and other important stuff ;), sipped cocktails, designed shoes and of course got inspired by all the beauties on display. I wish Upper Street, many more birthday parties to come and all the best with the business, because I really like the idea. And here are few pictures from last night..
Have a stylish day.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.