Saturday 17 March 2012

Selfridges launch party

I've been a busy bee lately, but managed to squeeze a night out on Wednesday. It was for a special occasion - I surely couldn't have missed a party thrown by Selfridges (my favourite department store), launching The Film project at the Selfridges hotel. The venue and everything about the party was gorgeous. Best party food ever including lobster (so yummy), freshly made sandwiches right in front of your eyes, ice cream, popcorn - you name it, they had it. The champagne was flowing, resulting in a massive headache the next day and the party guests included Laura Bailey, Henry Holland and Gareth Pugh to name a few.
Here is what I wore:
tapered pants I bought in Zara NYC nearly two years ago and still love them loads!, Zara booties and bag, Michael Kors top and watch, YSL arty rings
Have a stylish day.
with @clotheshorse


meeting Gareth Pugh


@chadthomas carrying gorgeous Sophie Hulme bag and @princecassius



my friend @CamillaGl living it up on the dancefloor

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.