Sunday 11 March 2012

Vintage Sunday - Karolina Kurkova

I am very excited to announce that from tomorrow I'll be a new regular contributor to Czech fashion website and shopping platform FASHIONSPOT.CZ. I'll be writing about latest trends, style, celebrity outfits, fashion events and much more on a weekly basis.
To celebrate this, I think that I kind of have to dedicate today's Vintage Sunday to Czech republic. So I am bringing you few pictures of my favourite Czech model Karolina Kurkova. She started her career in the nineties and shot straight into global stardom. She was the youngest model to appear on the cover of American Vogue back in 2000. 2002 and 2003 were major years, when she appeared on numerous world covers of all top magazines. I picked few from back then, that stood out for me for one reason or another.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.