Monday 12 March 2012

London Fashion Week AW 12/13

Can you believe tha fashion month is over? It always goes so quick.. Over the upcoming weeks I'll be looking over my favourite shows, emerging trends, the best on catwalk for AW 12/13.
Starting with London of course. We saw some amazing collections over the five days, but I have to say I was a bit disappointed with few designers. But ever the optimist, I'd rather concentrate on the positive. So here are my two absolutely favourite shows.
Marios Schwab's (above) designs are simply stunning. The exquisite finishing and attention to detail is breath taking. The clothes were jaw dropping. So feminine and beautiful. I want everything.
Antonio Berardi's (below) show was one of my favourite last season and again, he didn't disappoint. He used a lot of peplum, which is going to be massive come autumn, and created pretty womany silhouettes. Metallics and colour blocking also featured heavily, everything done in a perfect original way. I'm Antonio's biggest fan.
Have a stylish day.




(photo: Style.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.