Friday 29 June 2012

Clashing prints (slightly)

I am trying to be more adventurous with my style. I have never been big on prints other than stripes and animal print. Here I actually mixed the two but in a very subtle way. Also I don't think I ever wore loose skirt AND loose top, but there's a first time for everything no? If you saw my Miu Miu shoes in a close-up yesterday, you can see they have a python print and so has my Primark cuff. My stripy skirt which I bought on Tuesday in H&M sale for £1 along with the top I'm wearing for £5 have both left me very happy as I know I'll get a lot of wear out of them and after splurging on the shoes I didn't feel so bad about more shopping. Bag is Mulberry Bayswater and I'm wearing my daily uniform of YSL jewellery and Michael Kors watch. So far I have been very successful in the sales and I'll be sharing my finds with you. Have you been shopping the sales? Share some bargains!
Have a stylish day.



3 comments:

  1. I love how you mix and match everything! I adore your great fashion sense!

    Join the RIRE giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit I have been trying to avoid the temptation of the sales this year! Since I invested in a leather jacket I feel I must give the sales a miss.

    I do like your bag here, super chic - was this a sales purchase?

    www.styleonthecouch.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bag is Mulberry Bayswater. I've had it for years but at one point didn't wear it too much, as my a michael Kors have become my number one. But I'm starting tovwear it more again. It's my timeless classic :)

    Thanks Priscilla I really appreciate your lovely comment.
    Adela xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.