Tuesday 15 June 2010

My week at Ascot - day 1


All this week I'm gonna be bringing you a special feature about my week working backstage at Ascot's fashion shows. For those who don't know, let me explain that Ascot's horse racing is the number 1 event in social calendar, with the Queen attending every day. For those who paid hundreds for their ticket, there is a series of fashion shows every day. The designers showing are Amanda Wakeley, Matthew Williamson, Vivienne Westwood and Stephen Jones (with outfits from Giles and shoes by Christian Louboutin). Even though the event for public started only today, we've been here since yesterday, when we did all the preparations and rehearsals. I can tell you it was a very hectic day. I'm gonna be bringing you pics from backstage plus photos of my outfits. Stay tuned.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.