Tuesday 7 February 2012

Outfit inspirations - dressing up

The countdown is on for London Fashion Week and I couldn't be more excited. All I've been thinking about lately, is what I'm going to wear and creating outfits in my head. I went on a little online shopping spree last weekend and below are few things I bought. All together I purchased 4 dresses (2 from ASOS and 2 from Zara), three of which have been on a sale and real bargains, 3 pairs of shoes - 2 from Zara - 1 nude pair pictured below, a pair of pink boots from River island featured yesterday and a pair of flats to keep in my bag for emergency moments after long days at LFW. Now of course I'm on a hunt for some great accessories - mainly jewellery. I'll keep you posted with what I've found.
What do you think of my dresses? The pink and burgundy ones are from ASOS and the printed one from Zara (it is my style challenge for this year to wear more prints). Now I've got few things to wear, I really can't wait for LFW!
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.