Tuesday 19 June 2012

Nelly.com - my picks

You may have read here about my trip to Push PR head quarters last week and my obsession with everything Nelly. Last week I showed you some shoes and today I'm bringing my pick of super cool clothes from Nelly.com. surprisingly I didn't choose anything pink, but black, white and gold play a major part in my wardrobe too.
I checked the website and none of this is online yet, but I'll be keeping my eyes open. I love anything with peplum and the strapless top is awesome! The item just bellow is a playsuit. I'm not the biggest fan of those, but I think I need this one in my life. And how gorgeous is the top with sequins or white dress with gold sequins?! Girl can never have too many sequins in her life..
I love the simplicity of these items with interesting detailing. I love Nelly, do you?
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.