Friday 22 June 2012

It's an instagram life #17

This week has been all about glitter. I've gone from pink Essie Love Dovey with gold glitter to pure glittery purple with Nails Inc. Buckingham street. It's my latest edition and I can't wait to get creative with it.
Nothing like a glass of bubbly to put me into mood. We drank pink champers at last week's charity event. Yummy!

On these grey rainy days it's even nicer to stop and smell beautiful flowers. Daisies always put a smile on my face :)
I'm trying to organise my shoe collection and rediscovered these beauties from Faith. I've had them for years and haven't worn them for absolutely ages! Can't wait to take them out to some fabulous event.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.