Saturday 23 June 2012

Party feet - Net-a-porter.com sales edition

Let's face it - not everyone has unlimited financial resources and can buy as many shoes/clothes/handbags as they need(want). That's when the sales come in handy. I am the biggest Net-a-porter fan, but as money definitely is an object, I only treat myself once in a while. BUT when the sales are on, they always have lots of incredible bargains and it's the time I make sure to buy a thing or two. The shoe selection especially is always tempting me. If I invest, I tend to make it accessories - jewellery mainly, handbags and shoes or a timeless pieces that will last.
Here's what's top of my wish list in footwear. As you can see it contains many of my signatures: pink, gold, glitter, python print.. I'm loving a lot of shoes from Miu Miu lately.
Miu Miu wedges are now £246, Stella McCartney £228, Miu Miu £219,
DvF £145, Miu Miu £252, Jimmy Choo £402.50
Shop them all here. Have you snapped up any bargains in the sales yet?
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.